Friday, May 30, 2014

Stampin' Up! Zoo Babies


I needed another baby card, so I decided to play around with the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch and see if I could come up with a cute boy card.  I only have 2 colors of distress inks, so I went with green since it paired well with my alligator.  It's a super simple card, but I used my neglected stencil and Zoo Babies, a favorite set.  


This month has been a huge mental struggle for me and I can tell in my stamping.  I'm avoiding my room and not liking the cards I make when I do go in there.   I'm hoping June brings some fresh mojo and some uplifted spirits.   


One of my customers (who is now a good friend) came by yesterday and brought Laila a giant Elmo.  She loves it!   Maybe too much!   Jason rocked her and Elmo to sleep for her nap yesterday, so he had to go hide before bedtime came.  ;)   We already have 2 loveys and a sock monkey to rock, so any extras make it even more challenging! 

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! Looks like you used some of our lovely velum paper to create the polka dots! Really like your design and that set is just darling! Speaking of darling, that Elmo seems a bit overwhelming and hope you don't have to take him everywhere you go...! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it has been a tough month for you. Hang in there. Very cute picture of Leila, and as usual, a lovely card. Thanks for sharing such great ideas! Keep on stamping....your mojo will come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your card. I too have been struggling and even did not make this deadline. Love the pokadots

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card & those stenciled circles! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go - This is so fabulous!! Love those circles going up the side, they look so cool!! Come on over to my blog - I am hosting a giveaway for my 50th post!! Taunya Butler at daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)