Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Power Poppy Get Wool Soon


I didn't get a very good picture of this one, but I had already mailed it by the time I figured that out.  :)   One of my friends, Fran, is a knitter and also a weekend coffee buddy, so I thought this image from Power Poppy was perfect for her.  I was a little intimidated by it, but I think I did okay coloring it.  She send me a text yesterday that she loved it and her husband wanted to frame it, so that was nice to hear.

Laila and I went to the part yesterday and I did some cleaning, so no new cards so far this week.  I was worn out and went to bed early yesterday.  I did get my new card kit from Simon Says Stamp, so I'm hoping to ink up that tonight.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!  I'm off to clean out the 'fridge.  Such a glamorous life!  :)

Stamps:  Power Poppy Get Wool Soon digital stamp, Stampin' Up! Watercolor Trio (sentiment)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Caribbean Coast
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, 80 and 110 lb
Dies:  Avery Elle Wonky Stitched dies, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Circles

1 comment:

  1. Rita, you did a great job on the coloring, just beautiful! I love this stamp and purchased it as well as I have several friends who knit and crochet and I knew this would be perfect for them! You really made this image pop!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)