Saturday, July 29, 2017

DTGD Day 1


Happy Saturday! I hope you are finding some time to get crafty today.  If you are a member over at Splitcoast, the Dare to Get Dirty challenges start today.  I've been working on a couple this morning and thought I'd share them.  This first one is for a fun challenge from Lydia.  She always has fun ones that push me to try something hard.  I think the result is fun, so yay!


The second challenge was from Dina and I enjoyed creating for it as well.  I feel like we need more rainbows and sunshine in our world right now, so I may make up a few of these to send out.  It was a pretty simple one, so that shouldn't be too hard.

That's it for now. I'm going to go grab lunch and then come back to work on the next challenges.  I found a good comedy to keep me company.  There's nothing better than creating and laughing!

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are amazing Rita! LOVE them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. These all cards look impressive and I believe that using these to wish someone, will be an impressive idea.
    Emma Charlotte | Dissertation Help

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Information, I really Like it. This post truly made my day. You can’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks. Visit for
    Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)