Friday, July 21, 2017

MFT Card Challenges 342


Laila is already talking about Halloween, so I thought I'd get ahead of the game and make her a card.  I hope to sneak it in her backpack or lunchbox. :) I used the new sketch at MFT Card Challenges and a cute MFT Pure Innocence girl.  I got brave and used my neglected Cameo for the web and bats.  The background is Distress Oxide inks in Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, and Wilted Violet.

Sketch Challenge 342 #mftstamps

For the past two weeks, Laila has been with a new counselor at her social skills group.  She has been awesome and so helpful with suggestions to try at home.  It seems to be working pretty good, so I'm happy for that.  It's still far from perfect, but we'll take any improvement.  They do a lot of practice like transitions, standing in line, sitting and going work at a table, sharing...all good things that will help her transition to school.  I can't believe it is only five weeks until she'll be a kindergartner. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous! Some day I hope to use my Distress inks as well as you do! Not to mention the great coloring of your little mummy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)