Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 295


On a roll!  Scary, huh?  :)  I had some free time since Jason was off for the holiday, so I thought I'd try to play with my pals at Freshly Made Sketches.  I loved Narelle's sketch and it paired perfectly with Unity's Be Inspired challenge on Facebook which was hearts and polka dots.  I got this little stamp to use for Laila, so this will be for her.  She's already asked for it of course. :)

I hope all my American friends had a nice holiday.  We didn't do much, but sometimes that's nice.  Any day that includes a s'more is a good day in my book.  Now come on over and play along with us! 

7 comments:

  1. On a roll is right! I love the red and black and this card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet Laila ladybug! I can see why she's asking for it. Cute card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, this is adorable! I love the polka dots and the red and black combo! SOOOO FUN! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Adorable little ladybug and the polka dot background is such a fun addition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I adore this little image and the shadow you've given him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charming!! Such a cute image and I love the red dots on the black/white polka dot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She could not be sweeter! Love this. So happy that you joined us....your cards are always such a joy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)