Saturday, July 8, 2017

MFT Card Challenges 340


Titling this one The Card That Took All Day.  I swear every time I sat down to work on it someone needed help with something.  Anyway... this is my entry for the MFT Card Challenges sketch this week.  I was a bit stumped at first, but I finally got an idea and went with it.  I don't have a lot of outdoorsy friends, so I added the dogs. I have lots of dog loving friends.  :)  I like that you can easily mix little elements of the Pure Innocence sets.

Sketch Challenge 340 #mftstamps
I think I got close enough.  I couldn't figure out how to make it work any other way since I didn't have that circle shape.  It looked awful when I tried to just cut off the bottom.  

Now I'm off to clean my desk back up.  It is a tad bit messy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)