Sunday, July 2, 2017

SSS FLICKR Ice Cream


Trying to keep up a bit of stamping.  I've been feeling a bit down again lately, so I wanted to add some creative time in with my gardening.  If you see me not posting much, send me a kick in the butt email. :)   I saw the Simon Says Stamp flickr challenge was to use stencils, so I grabbed on and this was the end result.  Kinda fun for summer, huh?  I love this ice cream set. I also used a new for me Copic combo.  Fun!!

Laila loved her Pokemon birthday party.  She must be excited because she keeps telling EVERYONE that she's five.  lol  I just hope she's as excited about school since it starts in less than 2 months! Yikes!

Have a great week!
Rita


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)