Saturday, July 15, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Distress It 2


I don't know about where you are, but Texas has been miserable this week.  So hot and humid that nobody wants to go outside.  Today we added the run of thunderstorms. I went to hide away in my stamp room a bit and play with a couple new Distress Oxide inks I got and my new leaves background from Hero Arts.  I love the background, but the card didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped.  I guess I'll have to get messy and make another background and try again. :) Entering it into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.  I guess I'm in a Distress It! mood.

I am ready for Fall! :)  I think I might switch over to making cards for Halloween and Thanksgiving for a while.  It's crazy that we don't really have any holidays before then.

Have a great rest of the weekend!


5 comments:

  1. I love how your card turned out and the background is gorgeous! This is the first time I've seen this background stamp and as a leaf lover I have to go shopping! Thanks for sharing! Cheers, Dotty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colors, sentiment and design. You are much too hard on yourself. What is the name/number of that leaves stamp? I'm unable to find it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the colors, sentiment and design. You are much too hard on yourself. What is the name/number of that leaves stamp? I'm unable to find it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background on your card. The mix of colors are perfect for the fall theme. So pretty! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be thrilled with these results! It's fab too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)