Friday, July 14, 2017

Simon Says Distress It


The kitten woke me up at 3am.  I swear it's like having a newborn! lol I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to come stamp.  One of my best friends from high school is having a lot of health issues, so I wanted to make a new card for her. I've been trying to send encouragement to her as much as I can and I thought these sticker words from Tim Holtz would be perfect.  I used a bunch of techniques from the Creative Chemistry class.  If you love Tim's products, I'd totally recommend them.  I distressed the heck out of it and am entering it in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.


We had a lot of rain earlier in the week, so Laila got to go do her most favorite thing in the world besides eat chocolate.  This girl LOVES jumping in puddles.  We even met a neighbor because she had the best puddle in the neighborhood. She was happy to share. :) Overall it's been a good week.  I got some great feedback from her social skills class and we are trying some new stuff to help us all. I'm not sure what today will hold, but I know it will include a lot of coffee for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)