Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Stampin' Up! Branch Out


Playing along with the weekly color challenge over at Splitcoast. It was olive, suede, and gold, but I had to substitute because I don't have gold.  I feel like a one person anti-gold club.  lol I love silver, but I've never purchased gold paper that I can remember.  I don't know if I even have gold embossing powder.  It's probably gross by now if I do.

This card was a bit of a blast from the past for me. It's more the original style I started out as. And it's only Stampin' Up! products too.  I've been trying to declutter my room and figure out what I want to keep and what to donate/sell, so I thought I'd play around with some stuff before I decided on them. I'd never get rid of Branch Out EVER, but some inks and paper might have to go.  I have so much.  I may hang on to it for a while and see if I need it when I volunteer with the PTO this fall. Or maybe not. lol SO MUCH STUFF.


We haven't had any pictures of Laila done in ages because she just won't cooperate. Last month we went home to Kentucky to visit with family and I had my cousin try to do some.  She didn't cooperate of course, but he did manage to get a few good shots. Not posed studio ones, but ones that reflect her I feel.


Now I'm off to bed. It's been a long week and I'm pooped. Laila has play therapy at 8am, so we'll be getting up early.  Yawn

1 comment:

  1. I like your card a lot; that is a great stamp set. The photos are lovely, looking very professional. I know you have your times but she does take a great picture. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)