Saturday, October 20, 2018

CAS Flowers


Hello and happy weekend. I hope you have some fun plans. I seem to have a cold, so my plans include napping, listening to some podcasts, and that's about it. lol I did a little coloring of this beautiful image this week, inspired by the amazing Shari Carroll. Sometimes CAS just works. I wanted to enter it in the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge as well as Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp Sketched Flowers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Dies
Copics: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18, YR02, YR04, YR07, Y11, Y13, Y15, W0
Other: White Gel Pen


Maybe I'll get lucky and this hot mess will come cuddle with me. Probably not. She only likes me in times like this, when I'm trying to CLEAN. lol So NOT helpful. 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well Rita. What a wonderful colouring job you've done! That is just beautiful! ! I love your unhelpful fur baby too - I just want to rub my face on that belly! Thanks so much for sharing both with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning creation with lovely colouring and I love the pic of your kitty! Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Colour Crazy Challenge. Sarah GDT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)