Thursday, October 4, 2018

Inky Halloween Paws


I almost forgot to do my blog post today. I would have broken my streak on day four. lol I played around this morning with the new (to me) Distress Resist spray and my distress inks. I used the colors from the current Newton's Nook Inky Paws challenge as my inspiration. I love this Halloween silhouette set of theirs and definitely don't use it nearly enough. I tried to make some dimension in my card and I hope it worked.


Now I'm off to bed. It's been a long day and I have to get up early tomorrow and try to get Laila to garden club on time. 

3 comments:

  1. Your scene is really spooky! I agree Newton Nook's Halloween silhouette set is an awesome set. I use it a lot also. Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful use of the challenge colors! Very spook-tacular! Thanks so much for being part of our Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Love how you've used the colors of the challenge for the perfect Halloween scene!!
    Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)