Friday, October 5, 2018

Minecraft What?


Whew. Friday! Yay! Did you end the work week on a good note? I stayed up wayyyy too late finishing a book last night so I've been tired all day. I did make a batch of cookies to take to school for World Teachers's Day and made this card. That's about it. Oh, and weeding some in the garden. It actually DIDN'T rain today. We have a birthday party tomorrow (first non-family party for Laila) and the birthday boy likes Minecraft. I know zero about it, but I looked up some images and tried to copy one. My paper trimmer didn't cooperate as well as I liked with cutting 1/2 inch squares, but I think it will be okay. He's 7, so maybe he won't have super high expectations yet. lol

I'm going to enter my card in Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge and A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing creeper card! I'm sure the birthday boy will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Minecraft card!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see back again soon :)
    Michelle-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)