Monday, October 8, 2018

Pumpkin Spice?


I've been tired lately, so coffee has been on my mind a lot. lol I thought it might be fun to use this cute set today. I feel like it's one of the most difficult sets I have to color. The hair is just HARD to do. I need to spend like a week practicing or something because I can't get it. It doesn't look too bad on this one, so I was happy with it overall. I liked the colors of the clothing enough to overlook it anyway. ;)   I wanted to enter Pammie's Inky Pinkies and Crafting from the Heart challenges.

(Have you noticed I've pulled out the Spice Cake DSP? I still have some hoarded saved and thought it needed some love.)


One of my pretty visitors for today. :) It was a great day for butterflies in our area!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. Thankyou for joining in the Crafting From the Heart challenge this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)