Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?


We've almost made it through half the week. lol It was a long day today, so I'm pooped. I forgot and only had one coffee. Then I broke my pour over coffee dripper and now I have no way to make coffee until Amazon brings me a new one. Hopefully no one is injured by my grumpy self tomorrow. Ha!!  I drive by Dunkin on my way home from dropping Laila off at school, so I figure I'll be visiting there tomorrow and Thursday. MUST HAVE THE COFFEE. 

I saw that we are supposed to have some cooler weather next week, so I made a snowman card. (Also, for you, Andrea. Thank you for sharing your snow picture with me.) Now it won't be cold enough for snow or anything, but 60s is great for here. It's been too hot lately.

Now I'm off to have a hot chocolate with a lot of marshmallows and read my book. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)