Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Happy Bear Mail


Well, we've almost survived Tuesday. Whew. It felt like a long day today for some reason. I hurt my foot and can't do much, so that's probably why. I did get my hair cut and colored. It's very festive. lol She put a lot of purple in it this time. :)  I'm trying to work on adding more just because or blank cards to my stash, so this is one for that. I saw a cute design in the new SU holiday catalog, so my card was inspired by that. I wanted to enter another new challenge, Pammie's Inky Pinkies and also 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.  (and if you haven't checked out Paper Playful or Challenges for Days, you should! Lots of challenges listed.) I love finding new ones to enter.


I was so excited today. My absolute favorite butterfly, the Common Buckeye, finally came by to visit. It was here about this same time last year as well, so it looks like that's the time to pass through. I LOVE them and I was almost late to my appointment because I was out chasing it trying to get a picture. lol I hope more come to visit this week if we can keep the rain away.

2 comments:

  1. oh hes ace, love that expression on his face - this would be a great Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us at 2CCC. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored and your card is just darling! Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)