Saturday, October 6, 2018

Zen Shark plus a Technique


I know it's Fall, but it's still SO HOT in Texas. We went to a "Fall Festival" today and it was like 91 degrees or something. We didn't get to stay long. I love the plant nursery where it was held. They are super nice and I love seeing the butterflies there. So yeah, no fall or Halloween card today; it's just too hot to even think about it. lol  Instead I'm sharing this card I made using a technique I saw on Splitcoast. It's called Coffee Filter Prints. I did make a background, but I ended up die cutting it to make my waves. I thought it would be cool that way.  I want to enter this one in the Crafty Friends Challenge and the QKR Stampede.

Laila and I visited it a while back and they were so sweet. They always give her food to feed the fish and they took us around to show us some cool caterpillars. I enjoy going there just for the nice staff as much as the plants and butterflies. :)



I hope you have a great Saturday. Jason works tomorrow and Laila is off from school until Wednesday, so I hope I can get some stamping in. It might be a bit more difficult, but I'll try.

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! And such a great sentiment too! Something for all of us to remember! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)