Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Welcome Fall


Three days in a row!  Woot! I'm trying to work on crafting more, so I hope I can keep it going. :) This time of year starts the rough mental part for me, so crafty therapy is needed in spades. I grabbed my distressing tools and played around with this image I found in my need to do something with stash. Not my favorite card, but it was fun to make. That's the important thing. I wanted to enter it in three challenges: Double D Challenges, Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge, and Crafting by Designs.


I'll leave a couple butterfly pictures from my date last week at the butterfly center. It's humid in there, but it's my favorite place EVER. Butterflies everywhere!!

5 comments:

  1. I think it is a FABULOUS card, great image and design! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fall card, Rita! Beautiful image and coloring. I love the shabby, distressed look too! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Scarin' Up Some Pumpkins" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an AWESOME creation Rita! Your coloring and design are perfect! Thanks for sharing those gorgeous butterflies too ... WOW ... wish there was something like that here in Ohio! You hang in there!!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Scare’n Up Some Pumpkins’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the artsy look to this fall card. The coloring is outstanding. Thanks for joining us in the Double D Scarecrow or pumpkins Challenge.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see back again soon :)
    Michelle-DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)