Monday, October 15, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Camping


I haven't played around with the cute set from Lawn Fawn very much, so I grabbed it this week. I used some fun hillside and mountain dies to make a little scene. The current Lawn Fawnatics challenge is all about bling, so all my stars have Wink of Stella and my tire centers are rhinestones. I can't ever seem to do photos where shiny things show up, but it's there!


Sorry I crapped out on you guys. It's been a rough parenting week and my depression and anxiety are through the roof.  I'm thinking it's just going to be like this for the next 12 years and I should get used to it. :/ Blah.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute scene! I love the bright, primary colors. They really pop! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty!! LOVE the sparkly night sky! and the mountains and rolling hills are just perfection! love this! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)