Thursday, January 5, 2012

Stamp Club Valentine


I hope you hadn't given up on me for today!  I'm still hanging in there with my goal to create something daily.  Toady I didn't manage to do a challenge, but I did make a card for my stamp club that meets tomorrow.  I loved the card I made last week using the envelope full of hearts, so I thought I'd try another version of it today.   It just makes me happy to see all that LOVE flowing out of that bitty envelope.  I have a feeling I'll be making a lot of these.  :)    

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Real Red
Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Brights & Subtles DSP stacks
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Scallop Envelope die, Tasteful Trim die, Full Heart punch, Heart to Heart punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, basic rhinestones

*Inspired by Darlene's card that you can find here

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Rita! I love the pink and red hearts together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Rita, really striking. I might have to try one too.

    PS: My card was posted off to MJ today. I hope she gets lots and has a wonderful birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I just bought a heart punch!! So excited to get to try it tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so fun....what a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)