Sunday, January 8, 2012

Stamp Club Valentine pt. 2


Did you miss me yesterday?  :o)   I took a bit of a day off from paper crafting and spent it with a good friend. We shopped for all the 'ingredients' for a diaper cake and managed to get the diaper part of it put together.   She was going to add the ribbon and little accessories later, so I don't have any pictures to share.  It was a fun adventure for sure!   We managed to mix in some football and snacks too!  

The project I'm sharing with you today is the second one we did at my stamp club on Friday night.   I wanted to do a cute little box to match the card we were making.  The Kraft Boxes were just perfect for that!   Everyone got to pick the pattern of designer paper they wanted and cut all their own layers.  We then used the new Apothecary Art stamps and matching Framelit dies to make a cute little label for the top.  Isn't it cute?  

Stamps:  Apothecary Art
Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Real Red, Brights DSP stack, Whisper White
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Labels framelits dies, Basic Rhinestones, Whisper White 3/8 taffeta ribbon, Kraft Boxes

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day off Rita! What a wonderful little box. I love how you topped it up with the Apothecary design. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super box and the framelits die is perfect for topping it off. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute box perfect for a little goodie inside.
    I'm glad you enjoyed some fun girl time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)