Monday, January 23, 2012

San Antonio Regional 2012


I thought I'd share some pictures from my day at the Regional on Saturday.   It was a huge event and freaked me out a little.  I don't do that well in crowds, so I was thankful to have some wonderful friends to lean on.  I finally got to meet my sweet friend Anne Marie and she came with two bonus friends, Amy and Minnie!   As we were wandering around, we ran into Shellie and got this awesome picture!  I also got to see my friend Ann Schach again which was wonderful.   She is so feisty and cracks me up!


These pictures are our make-and-takes.   I can't even tell you how stressed we were trying to make these!  You would have thought we'd never stamped before in our lives!   I think being in unfamiliar settings was stressful for our creativity or something.  :)    Both cards use the adorable kite set that you can find in the Occasions Mini catalog.   


This card is too cool because it turns so you can see 3 different kites!   It was a bit of challenge to put together and I totally forgot a few details, but I still love it.  I think both cards have a whimsical feel to them.  While I love that look, I have no idea how to design cards like that!


Finally, my sweet roomie from Convention, Jackie Topa, found me and gave me this adorable gift!   Isn't it the cutest?  I LOVE purple, so it was just perfect for me!  


It was a very nice weekend away with one of my best friends, Rebecca.  I hope she found some inspiration in the event and enjoyed the magical feel of a Stampin' Up! event.  

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rita!! I am so jealous that you, AM & Ann got to meet up...sure wish I could have been there too. But I am glad that you had a great time, I know how overwhelming all that crafty stimulation can be, lol! How cool to have your pix snapped with Shelli--you look as cool as a cucumber! Big hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a great time Rita! How fun that you got to mean AM and see some old friends too! One of these days I hope that Regionals come some place close to wear I live so that I can go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I'm glad you got by with the crowds. That bag is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great Make n Takes! And looks like a great time too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoop Whoop, WE rocked Regionals, girl!! SO happy to have shared the day with you. Your Make & Takes look 1000 times better then mine, by the way. Lol! Even after all the stress I want to order that kite set. Too cute!! We need to start planning a stamping weekend! Big hugs your way, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun you got to meet those folks in person!!!! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)