Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FMS 16: Owl Valentine


It is time for Freshly Made Sketches to start up again for the year!  Yay!   Tui has a fun sketch this week that should have your imagination going wild!   There are so many possibilities for this one as you can see from the design team.   We also have two new guest designers with us, so there are lots of fabulous examples to get you started.


Right now I'm trying to do as many Valentine's Day cards as I can to get my display stocked up at a local shop.   I hope you won't get too sick of the red/pink before I meet my goal!  For this one I pulled out a retired Simply Scrappin' Kit to use up some of the stuff I hoard have stored away.   I thought it would work well with my cute little owl and new heart punch.   

I hope you will find some time to come play along with us!  Maybe you can make a Valentine for your sweetheart.  :)   

12 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! That owl is too too cute! I love the bow in her hair! And I am going to love seeing all of your Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this sweet card Rita! That owl is darling as is the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have GOT to remember to use that owl punch more often! This is just too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment on my photos! How have you been? I've disappeared from the blog world over the holidays as life went into fast forward! Haha. So I just spent a few minutes catching up and looking over your lovely cards from the last several posts. :o) You're so talented! Stampin' Up! seems to be going well for ya, which is awesome! I still keep in touch with Emma, but had to drop my demo-ship due to being too overwhelmed. I think I'll make some cards today. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute owly valentine's card. Love the background papers. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorably cute Rita ... love the owl ... and I'm with you on the red and pink drive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable!! Love this owl! What great paper!

    Jen Timko

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! Very clever to use the OWL between the 2 hearts - it is quite unique. Now if only I had the Owl Builder Punch, I could CASE your card! Hmmm....I think I have Owl chipboard hoarded away, I mean "in my stash"! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool little owl! and a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How clever. Especially love how you made a bow with hearts. Too cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)