Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-a-brate Good Times!


Woo Hoo!  I hope you are as excited as I am to welcome in the most wonderful time of the year, Sale-a-bration!  There are some amazing products this year that you can get for FREE!   Who doesn't LOVE free?   I know I do.   I've been enjoying my SAB goodies for a while, but now it is your turn!    Be sure to go check out the catalog here.  

For customers, you guys get one free product from the SAB catalog for each $50 you spend (before tax/shipping).    Yay for free stuff; there are lots of fun goodies to pick from too!

For workshop hostesses, you earn an exclusive tote bag for a $150 workshop and a free Hostess Bundle for a $400 workshop.    The bundle includes the Fresh Vintage stamp set, the Everyday Enchantment designer paper, and the Everyday Enchantment ribbon and brad bundle.  Those are my favorite products from Sale-a-bration, so what a deal!

If you want to sign up as a demonstrator, you get a great discount on the Starter Kit!  It's only $125 during SAB AND you get an amazing bonus!   For each month that you remain active in 2012 and place an order, you get a free pack of designer series paper or digital download!  I wish I could sign back up for that deal!  Wow!

Be sure to contact me if you want to place an order, host a workshop, or want more information about signing up as a demonstrator!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)