Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Valentine Hearts

Tonight I decided to play along with the stampers over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.   I figured since I WAS trying to stamp on Tuesday, it was the perfect challenge!  I love their sketch this week.  So many possibilities!


In an effort to use up some of my retired things, I've been making some Valentine's Day cards with it.   If there is ever a time to use up red and pink, it is this month, right? :o)   This paper comes from an old Simply Scrappin' Kit that I LOVE.  I'm a bit sad to use it, but I have SO MUCH STUFF and it really needs to get used.   I did  use some of my new heart punches, so it's not all old stuff AND I managed to sneak a few pearls on there too! 

7 comments:

  1. Cute card. I don't usually make Valentine Cards, but I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you I have so much STUFF this is the year I try to use it.. The card is cute and I'm going to scraplife it If I may?
    sherrye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita so glad you decided to play with us this week:) Love your card and I can totally relate to needing to use up retired paper. I seem too love my DSP so much that I can't bring myself to use them,lol!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a "Love-ly" card! Thanks for playing along at TST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Rita! Inspiring me to use my retired DSP, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and love your work. This challenge is new to me too, but you clearly have this one nailed! Awesome card! It's perfect in every way. And by the way, "the person who dies with the most DSP, wins"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Love" this card. Your valentine is beautiful. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)