So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
- Make a project that's "Patriotic or for Remembrance".
- Or Make a project with the colors " Whisper White, Night of Navy, Poppy Parade & daffodil Delight."
- Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Remembrance or Patriotic project using the colors above."
- Donate your card to a Wounded Solider or that Special Service Member in your Life!
* If you would like to Donate a Card to a Wounded Service Member you can send your cards to Holly. The Red Cross at the Walter Reed National Medical Center will accept the cards and distribute them to Wounded Service Members throughout the hospital. Please send your cards to Holly Endress P.O. Box 18 Arnold, MD 21012 no later then May 31st. She will be hand delivering them to the Red Cross.
This week is a special week at The Friday Mashup. Lisa has asked to focus on Memorial Day and remember our fallen troops. I didn't feel that I really had stamps to do her challenge justice, but I did my best.
I pulled out my retired July Fourth stamp set and my stars die to work with the colors that Lisa requested. I hope it turned out somewhat patriotic? Yesterday was a long day and by the time I saw down to stamp I was pooped! My mojo is almost gone completely, so it's probably good that I'll be on "maternity leave" after this month. You guys will be starting to think a kindergarten kid was making my cards!
I hope you'll come play along with us and honor all those brave men and women who have sacrificed their lives for our beautiful country.
Stamps: July Fourth, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Poppy Parade
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Tools/Accessories: Big Shot, Tasteful Trim die, Stars #2 die, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Basic Rhinestones