Wednesday, May 9, 2012

FMS34: More Flowers!

How did it get to be Wednesday already?    I think I missed Monday and Tuesday somewhere!  I was way behind getting my stamping done this week, so I had to rush last night to get my card made!  Anyway, Wednesday means a new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches!  Lesley is our hostess with the mostest this week and she's whipped up this fun sketch with lots of layers!    Pretty cool, huh?
I must have been thinking about those cute shoes I got Laila because I just had to use these colors this week.   I feel like I'm a bit stuck on my Fun Flowers die lately.  I guess that's not a bad thing as it is AWESOME!   :)   I debated for ages on buying it but never regretted that purchase at all.  And did you see my new watermark?   Lesley has about a million challenge blogs but still took time out to make us all these cool watermarks!   I'm pretty sure she never sleeps.  lol

Come join us this week as we love to see faces both old and new!    

13 comments:

  1. Rita - this is card is stunning - I love the colours you've chosen and the flower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you rock this flower die! Gorgeous! Love the colors.....and someday I will figure out how to use that new watermark.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, perfectly inspired by those adorable shoes, Rita! Love the color combo and that big, bold blossom! Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love your flower and the colors you used this week. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This is just fabulous! The colorful layered flower is just spectacular! I can't stop looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Rita! I don't have this die but have also been eyeing it off for a while. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours Rita, love how that flower pops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card Rita. I think it's my favourite of the ones you've made with this flower. The colours are stunning together (I think your little girl is starting to have an effect on you and your colour choices!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm .... bright and beautiful ... loving your mix of pinks and browns ... this flower makes are beautiful statement to your card .... love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun, cheerful card. I love those bright colours and your great flower.
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Rita! Love the big blossom! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, Rita! I love the colors, the flower, and all of your fabulous attention to the fine details! I'm a fan for life!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)