Monday, May 21, 2012

Dynamic Sketch!


Don't pass out because I've posted a few days in a row!   I might even have something else for you tomorrow too, so maybe you can fall over then.  Ha!   I wanted to share another card that I made yesterday morning.  Getting up at 4am really allows for some serious stamping time, especially when the husband has already informed you that he's sleeping in until 1pm!   I fell in love with the sketch at clean&simple this week and couldn't resist the colors at Dynamic Duos.
I had to pull out Fun Flowers for that sketch!  It was just too perfect, right?  I love making cards that have little to no stamping on them.  I find that it's pretty easy to do that with this die.   The sentiment is from Kindness Matters, but everything else is just paper, punches, dies or embossing folders.  I love all the layers and texture and seriously?  Those colors just rock when you put them together!   

Stamps:  Kindness Matters
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White, Brights DSP stack
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Fun Flowers die, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Boho Blossoms punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Basics Glimmer Brads

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Rita, you're right...that flower is perfect. Love the stunning contrast of black and daffodil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this! It's just gorgeous. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the sketch seems to be very popular! Beautiful flower!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very striking! I love the boldness! And you know if qualifies for the Paper Players, too..you can submit more than one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layered flower and the polka dots! So happy you joined us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the layered flower. No way, could I create something at 4am! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is such an outstanding card with those colors and beautiful flower! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the different elements of your card Rita.Thanks' for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sweet simple design Rita! I adore the polka dots and your layered flower. Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowza - love how you combined the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This. Card. ROCKS! Love that bold blossom and the way you showcased the challenge colors. So pretty! Thank you for playing at Dynamic Duos! Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous work as always Rita! Love that flower, you make amazing cards with that die. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card! You inspired me to CASE several of these for some places that I donate cards to. I did some with the black and Daffodil Delight (I don't normally care for yellows that much, but this has become a favorite) and others with Concord Crush and the Daffodil. Much as I love to make cards, the design process doesn't come that easily -- I appreciate your contribution to a fun cardmaking session!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)