Tuesday, May 29, 2012

colourQ coffee

Isn't this an awesome color combination?   I was so excited when I saw the colourQ challenge today.   I didn't know what I was going to make with it, but just pulling the colors together and looking at them made me happy.   :)
I know what you're thinking....am I on the right blog?   Yes, you are and yes, that's a non-SU stamp.   I had a doctor's appointment today and like the last few appointments, my blood pressure was high.  I have to get tested for pre-eclampsia AGAIN.   I was so bummed and crying, so Jason took me for a bit of retail therapy.  This was all I got for me, so I wasn't too bad.   I miss my Starbucks so much right now (Laila seems to hate everything I try from there), so I think that's why I wanted this darn cup so much.    It's huge though, so it will take some work to use it.    I wanted to play with it tonight because I'm still pretty crabby.  That might be why it took me forever to make this!    Here's the other part of my shopping, Laila's coming home outfit:

5 comments:

  1. Ok, this came out GREAT, Rita! You have some crafty mojo working, indeed, my friend. Take it easy these next couple of weeks..you are on the home stretch! Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cool stamp! And a very cool card! And retail therapy is probably just what the doctor ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card---I love that cup! The hormones are just working overtime, don't worry, things will go back to normal before you know it! It's hard when your body gets taken over by aliens, that's what I always felt like! You just keep stamping and relaxing! And thanks for playing CQC this week...I thought these were challenging colors, myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card, Rita, I love your stamp or maybe it will be the baby's favorite when she grows up! Your card is fun as well. Drink lots of water and walk a lot before going to the doctors office. Salt is not a good thing either! Wishing you a good day with every visit! It is so nice to see your card at our challenge over on the ColourQ this week, thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take it easy Rita I know it's easy to say but you really must put your feet up , I hope the blood pressure is ok. Wishing you all the best. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)