Thursday, June 16, 2011

Clean and Simple Class continued...


Here are the last 3 cards for my upcoming class.   I am proud of myself for finishing up my designs a whole week early!    Wow!   :)   This card is similar to one I've made before; it was just too awesome not to include for this class.   Lovely as a Tree might be an old set, but it is a good one for sure.  I'm happy it is sticking around for another year as I've only had it for a few months.  :)

Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes, En Francais
Ink:  Old Olive, Early Espresso
Paper:  Confetti White
Accessories:  Early Espresso 3/8 taffeta ribbon (retiring)
Tools:  sponges, stamp-a-ma-jig


The Stampin' Up! catalog isn't called an idea book for nothing!   I love the projects on the front of the current edition and just had to make one of them for this class.   It is probably on the extreme side of clean-and-simple, but I wanted to show a bit of the spectrum for the class.   Isn't it lovely?  It makes me smile just to look at it! 

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Greenhouse Gala designer paper (retiring)
Accessories:  Brights buttons, Early Espresso 3/8 taffeta ribbon (retiring), linen thread
Tools:  Big Shot, Top Note die, Lots of Tags Sizzlits, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder


Rich Razzleberry is one of my favorite colors and I've totally been neglecting it lately.   I decided to use it along with another neglected item, Upsy Daisy, for this card.   This stamp set is a great beginner set because it has the image and 3 sentiments.  It is so versatile and can be used for so many different techniques.   I think I must have some pent up aggression to get out because I can't stop using my paper piercer this week.  :)   

Stamps:  Upsy Daisy
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:   Rich Razzleberry 5/8 grosgrain ribbon (retiring)
Tools:  Mat Pack, Paper Piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)