Sunday, June 19, 2011

I {heart} bird houses!


I love bird feeders and bird houses.  I spend a lot of time looking out my window watching the birds at my bird feeder.   I have some beautiful cardinals that love to visit throughout the day and it brings a smile to my face each and every time I look out and see them.    Our recent Stampin' Success (the magazine we get as demonstrators) had the most adorable article featuring bird houses and I had to make one!   This was my first attempt, so don't be too critical.   The first one is always the one where you learn what NOT to do when you make the next one.  :)

Stamps:  None
Ink: None
Paper:  Blushing Bride, In Color Hostess designer paper pack
Accessories:  Basic Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh Rita that Birdhouse is adorable!! I love how you added the little flowers and pearls to it... So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I want to try my hand at it too! You know, in my "spare time".

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)