Sunday, June 19, 2011

Another Double Challenge


I had planned on making a card for the Inkspirations Color Challenge last night but time got away from me and I didn't get to make it.   As I was waking up this morning, I had an idea for a card and woke up ready to create.    As luck would have, my idea was a perfect match for the Paper Players Clean & Simple Sketch this week, so I have another double challenge card!

You can't really see it in the picture, but I colored in an h and an i with Melon Mambo to add a little hidden sentiment in the A to Z background stamp.  

Stamps:  Apple Blossoms, A to Z
Ink:  Basic Gray, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories:  Basic Pearls, Old Olive 5/8 grosgrain ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit

13 comments:

  1. This is super pretty Rita and I love that you coloured in "hi" on the A to Z stamp! So cute! Happy you could join us this week and thank you so much for your sweet comment!
    Hugs,
    Lesley (PP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, so cute! I love the hidden message, too!!! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the hidden message! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever to color in the "hi" message! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. The small butterfly on the sentiment panel is a fabulous touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, Rita. I love the touch of pearls on the butterflies. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Rita. The butterfly looks fab on the text background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these colors are so pretty together, Rita! Love the butterflies on the AtoZ background stamp and such a sweet touch to color in the "hi". So happy you could join us at the Paper Players this week! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also love the hidden message! Very clever and sweet.
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever, Rita! Gorgeous color combination! The pearls are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rita, not only is this color combo the bomb-diggity but the way you used the sketch is just awesome! Love the fun butterflies and the little highlighted message is such a fun detail. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rita,
    What a fabulous card! I love the way you highlighted the word HI in the text and your crisp design and bold colors. Thanks so much for inspiring us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great design - I love the addition of the tiny butterfly on the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)