Friday, June 17, 2011

Two Challenges in One!


I'm trying to get back in the groove of doing daily challenges, so here's my card that I started last night and finished up this morning.   It uses the sketch from the Pals Paper Arts challenge and the inspiration picture from Stampin' Royalty.  I am slowly warming up to Delicate Doilies and getting a feel for how to use it.   I LOVE the new Flirtatious designer paper; it is gorgeous and has a nice range of colors to work with.

Stamps:  Delicate Doilies, Vintage Labels (retired Sale-a-bration set)
Ink:  Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink
Paper:  Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Flirtatious designer paper, Neutrals designer paper stack
Accessories:  basic pearls
Tools:  circle punches, scallop trim border punch, paper snips

4 comments:

  1. I just love this stamp set, and the fact that there's super cute paper and fabric to coordinate. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Rita. The doilies are fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is simply fantastic! beautiful! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Great job with the new stamp sets. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)