Friday, June 24, 2011

Introducing...Pool Party!


It is almost time for the new catalog!   Only one more week to go and let me tell you, I can't wait!   There are so fun new stamps and accessories that I can't wait to get my hands on.    This card uses one of the new in colors along with a set we'll soon be saying goodbye to.    I love how bright it is!   It is always great to make a card that makes YOU smile.  

Stamps:  Apple Blossoms
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, Pool Party
Paper:   Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, Pool Party, Whisper White
Tools:  Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, stamp-a-ma-jig

4 comments:

  1. Love the color combo here. I'm going to miss this set. It was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Rita! I love the colours you've used with Pool Party, they look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This just takes my breath away! Stunning use of color, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, I LOVE this one! That has to be one of my favorite stamp sets and I just love the color pairing. Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)