Monday, June 20, 2011

June Creative Crew Challenges Pt. 2

I just realized that I never did post my other two design team cards for the Creative Crew!    If you haven't had a chance to play along yet, you still have the rest of the month to catch up.  .  



Challenge Description:  Stampin' Up! has flowers! Ribbon Flowers, Rub-on Flowers, Button Flowers, Brad Flowers, Crocheted Flowers, Paper Flowers, Die Cut Flowers, Stenciled Flowers! The challenge is to use any flower except stamped flowers!   Tags if you upload to Splitcoast:  CCREW0611CF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM 


If you follow my blog, I'm sure you've noticed that I love scallop circle flowers.   I couldn't resist making one from the awesome First Edition designer paper.   This color combination is just so elegant and the flower works perfectly with it.

Stamps: Word Play
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, First Edition designer paper, Neutrals designer paper stack
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note die, scallop circle punches, circle punches, little leaves die, framed tulips embossing folder
Accessories: Basic Black satin ribbon, antique brads




Challenge Info:  June is a time for iced tea, gardens bursting, and riots of color. This month we're going bright with Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, and Peach Parfait.  Tags if you upload to Splitcoast:  CCREW0611DF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM


The colors were those used in the Sunny Garden Designer Paper.  I didn't own any of it, so I improvised and came up with this.   I love my owl punch and he is adorable on this little note.

Stamps: Apple Blossoms, All Holidays
Ink: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait
Paper: In Color Hostess stack, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Clip-retired
Tools: Spiral border punch, Owl punch, Big Shot, Little Leaves die

2 comments:

  1. I Love both cards! I love the scallop flower. I am going to have to try that. I love the owl punch too. Probably every other card I make I use it! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)