Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Creative Crew Challenges

CCREW0611HF: Holiday/Seasonal Focus: *Love Birds* It wouldn't be right to have June, weddings, flowers, etc without the birds! Use the Two Love Birds decor for inspiration.   This was my favorite of our four challenges and I had a blast designing my card.   What do you think?   

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Tiny Tags
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Paper: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Shimmery White
Tools: Bird Punch, Full Heart Punch, Modern Label Punch, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Heat Tool, Owl Punch (for small heart)
Accessories: Bashful Blue brads, black embossing powder


CCREW0611SF - SB Inspiration Focus: *Scrapbooking Poems * This month's mission was to incorporate a poem into a scrapbooking project. I love these pictures of my silly boy and thought the poem was perfect for them.   


Made in My Digital Studio

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Rita for sharing two gorgeous projects. Love the pics of your furry angels. And a great idea to combine the kitties and the birds in one post though I'm thinking your fur babies are too busy sleeping to notice the tasty birds - LOL.

    Love the delicacy of the blue when mixed with the black...makes for a very elegant card and a feeling of the birds being silhouetted in moonlight.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)