Friday, December 9, 2011

FM36: Brrrr!

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project featuring "Snowmen".
  2. Or Make a project using the colors "Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze & Basic Grey".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Snowman project with the colors Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze & Basic Grey".
Baby, it IS cold outside!  Brrrr!!!  It has been in the 30s the last few nights and that is super cold for us Texans!  It is time for a new challenge at The Friday Mashup!  Kim is our hostess this week and challenged us with a set of fun colors and snowmen!   Guess who LOVES SNOWMEN???!!!!!    ME!!!!!!!!!!!    


As you can see, I cheated a bit and didn't mash it up this week.   I got a box full of new Stampin' Up! goodies on Tuesday and I just had to cut into my new paper!    Isn't it gorgeous?   Best of all?  It was free!   Gotta love Sale-a-bration, especially when it comes early for us demonstrators!  :)    I hope snowmen can be vintage 'cause mine is trying his best to be!   I think he's rockin' the look; do you?  

Stamps:  Snow Much Fun
Ink:  Soft Suede, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Staz On Black
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB)
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Scallop Circles #2 die, 3 inch circle die, sponges, blender pen, Color Spritzer tool

I hope you'll find time to join us at The Friday Mashup this week!   How you can resist making a card with SNOWMEN?!  :)   

12 comments:

  1. Yes, your snowman is rockin! Yes, it is COLD here in Texas. Yes, I am uber jealous that you have this awesome (and FREE) paper already. I'm currently stalking the UPS guy. Super cute card, Rita! Stay warm, my friend! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well didn't that turn out cute? I was kind of skeptical when you said you'd used the SAB paper on Christmas card, ha! But I knew YOU could make it look fab! You've got my wheels turning now...and we got some snow today, YUCK! Let's move to Florida or better yet, Vegas for the winter!!! Bring all your stamp stuff:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowman looks wonderful backed up by the new gorgeous DSP! 32 degrees here - perfect snowman weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your snowman card, and love that paper! You did a great job with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fantastic card, love all the patterns that you've used.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, the green just pulls me right in, and of course the snowman is adorable!

    I have friends just outside of San Antonio and the other day on Facebook the wife was complaining about putting her outdoor Christmas decorations up in the cold weather. I just had to laugh! 2 weeks ago I was out in negative 20 degree weather doing the same thing, and smiling ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY cute! I still have to do my preorder...now I am getting anxious! That dsp is wonderful!
    I love how you colored your snowman, and spritzed around him...very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is fabulous!! I just have to get up the courage to hit submit on my really big preorder....I keep thinking I will wait...but then I see something and think nah, Christmas gifts for me! Thanks for the enabling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute snowman, love the paper you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wouldn't have thought of green for a snowman card, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous Rita! I love the way you've used the dsp and that snowman is awesome! You've definitely made it look vintage, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)