Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh my! I stamped today!


Believe it or not, I actually stamped something today!   Nothing like stamp club tomorrow night to get me in my room creating. :)    I am usually not a last minute person, but I sure have been cutting it close lately.  I hate that because my creativity is not its best under pressure.    I have a nice pile of rejects on the corner of my desk and one more project left to design.   I did repurpose one of my previous designs for one of them, but this one is brand new, hot off the presses.   Isn't it pretty?   I don't know why I've been feeling vintage lately.  It is so NOT my style, but I keep wanting to use browns and pinks and sponge everything!   This was my first time using one of the stencils from Stampin' Up! and I have to say, I'm a bit in love.  

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Paper:  Early Espresso, First Edition DSP, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
Tools/Accessories:  Kind Thoughts stencil, sponge daubers, Fun Flowers die, 3/4 circle punch, Antique Brads, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, basic pearls

Wish me luck getting that last project finished and the house clean!  I think I have my first official cold of the winter and I just want to snuggle in bed with the kitties.  

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Rita. I love the stencilled background! (We don't have those and I'm a bit jealous right now :)
    It's a really lovely card! I hope you start feeling better real soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, that background is perfect for the pretty flower and wondeful leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rita, This card is so gorgeous! I love the way you used the stencil! Do you want me to send you some Puffs? Good luck beating the cold and thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita this is just lovely. Perhaps your style is evolving? It certainly suits you!

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, I was just ready to send in an order looks like I need this stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Rita and know how you feel re the cold flue thing its been here for Christmas too hope youre better soon Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)