Friday, April 19, 2013

CAS Sent with Love


When I saw the sketch at CAS(E) this sketch this week, I immediately had the idea for my card.  I just had to wait on UPS to show up with my stamp set.  ;)


It doesn't really get more clean-and-simple than that!  I'm usually not good at leaving cards like this alone without adding more and more, but Jason got home from work just in time to distract me from adding anything.  I love how simple and sweet it is.  Easy to mail too!  :)


This girl was a napping fool today.  After sleeping for 11 hours last night, she took two naps today that were around two hours each!   I'm guessing she must have been going through a growth spurt or something!  She was very pleasant today and that was such a nice change too!  I'm so glad to have my smiling girl back.  :)  She has learned to pull up on me and the baby gate now, so watch out world!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS card. Perfect combination of stamps. And yay for long naps! My oldest slept like that all the time and it was an enormous blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love the plane stamped on the globe image! I bought that Sent with Love stamp set and haven't used it yet, so I'll have to break it out and play with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you made the strip element into a circle - the plane just outside is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card-love your take on the sketch.
    Beautiful little girl you have-what a little poppet :)

    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm completely in love with this card, Rita!! Love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rita!
    First, let me say that little girl of yours sure is a doll. She has such beautiful eyes that sparkle :)
    I love your CAS card. This one jumped right out at me.
    (I've missed seeing you here! I hope to be back in crafty-land soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulously clean and crisp one layer card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous take on the sketch! I love that plane with the heart trailing behind. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)