Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fresh Fun Flower


Time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  Jen B. is our hostess with the mostest this week and she gave us a challenge sketch!   I wasn't sure what to do with it at first, but when in doubt, go with Fun Flowers!


My friend Lisa used a similar color combo last week and I tried to remember to try it out.  My card doesn't showcase them even close to as good as hers, but they still look nice together.   I think I should have left off the Pool Party. ;)

Stamps:  NONE
Ink:  None
Paper:  Island Indigo, Soft Saffron, Pool Party, In Colors DSP stack, Tea for Two DSP
Accessories:  In Color Polka Dot brads
Tools:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Fun Flowers die, Boho Blossoms punch, Scallop Edge border punch

10 comments:

  1. Hi Rita! I agree you can't miss with fun flowers - they look great! And I think that color combo is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful my friend Display Stamper! Proud to say I knew you when! I am so excited for you! Oh and Fun Flowers always have a wow factor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like very much the colors and design you used...very pretty and soft and lovely...much like the sweet picture of Laila!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that layered flower is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita I love this card!!! It's just stunning! I love blue and yellow and this card is just perfect!!! Love the picture of Laila!!! Soon she'll be trying to climb over that gate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colors WITH the Pool Party. This is such a pretty card, gorgeous flower and wonderful trim and details! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, and I love the little pop that Pool Party adds to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty color combination! And I love the fun flower and the scallops. Great card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is gorgeous Rita - love the colours you've used and your big beautiful fabulous is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fab card!! I feel the same about Fun Flowers....they always come to the rescue! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)