Thursday, April 4, 2013

CAS Summer Silhouettes

Okay, so it's been ages since I got to post!  We went to Kentucky for Easter and just got back on Tuesday. Yesterday was chore/unpacking day and today Jason went back to work.  I've been washing cloth diapers for two days trying to get them ready to try and doing the normal grocery shopping, etc.   I thought I'd post a card I'd originally made for the display stamper try-out and then update you on the current SU news!  So here's the card:


I really love how it turned out.  These are two of my favorite colors and part of the big news is that they are sticking around.  :)   Yay, right?!  

Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, Tiny Tags, Fabulous Phrases
Ink:  Island Indigo, Pool Party
Paper:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
Accessories:  Basic Pearls, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Neutrals Designer Buttons
Tools:  Jewelry Tag Punch, Paper Snips

Now for the specials and news: 

There's going to be a change in the current line-up of colors!  I'm so excited about it.  I love that some of my favorites are staying around.  I will definitely miss Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy (my kitchen is painted in those colors), but I think I like Pool Party and Island Indigo better.   Here's the list of the new colors and the ones retiring:  (you may need to click on it to see it a bit better)

The other awesome news:  Free shipping!!!!!!!   This weekend, April 6-8, all orders qualify for free shipping (except expedited ones of course).  Woo Hoo!!!!!!!   If you like any of the retiring colors, it will be a great time to stock up on those because as of now, they are while supplies last ONLY.   Yikes.  You can order through my website, http://ritawright.stampinup.net if you'd like.  I appreciate any and all orders, big or small.  :)


Can you believe she's 9 months old???   She's crawling EVERYWHERE now!  We just put up another baby gate and I think I'll be heading back to Target soon for one more.  She's "talking" more now with lots of dada and an occasional mama.   I have to thank one of my sweet readers, Janice, who sent me a couple packs of coffee to help me keep up with her.  :)   


She did not like sharing with her cousin, Lauryn.  lol  We are going to have to work on that.  

1 comment:

  1. Love your card and how lovely these colors go together (and yes happy they are both staying!!! but will miss Pretty in Pink and the blues very much - also Bravo Burgundy!). Darling pic of Laila in her 9 month shirt...and cute but sad pic of she and her cousin...only children have lots to learn about sharing with others...but she will learn quickly!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)