Saturday, April 20, 2013

Thanks a Latte


I found this fun sketch on Splitcoaststampers this week.  I used to try to play along there a lot and need to again.  They have at least one challenge of some sort every day of the week.  Here's the whole list if you want to check them out.  It's a great source for inspiration.  

Now before I post my card, I'll warn you that it's not all Stampin' Up!   I know, I know.   The problem is me.  I have an addiction to coffee and that carries over into coffee STAMPS!   I try not to buy too many, but every now and then I give in...   I did see a sneak peek of a new coffee set coming in the new catalog, so I'm already waiting on that baby!  If you have a good eye, you can see it on this video showing off the new wood mount cases.  


I did use the cute heart from Like It a Latte..does that count?  :)   All the paper is SU of course.  I pulled out Old Olive to try to start getting used to using it again.  It wasn't TOO painful, but I do still prefer Lucky Limeade.  

Stamps:  Hero Arts, The Cat's Pajamas, SU Like It a Latte
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Neutrals DSP stack


My cats are going through a major adjustment this week.  Laila has mastered pulling up, so she's constantly trying to grab them.  They are going to have to move up a level!  

1 comment:

  1. Your card is wonderful even with a few non-SU! items! Not a coffee person myself but always appreciate coffee cards! Love the pic of your Laila, just hoping the cat(s) won't decide to slap her and scare her with her new found 'freedom'....

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)