Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mustache Duo



I decided to get in a little stamping today before bed.  Now I should have went to bed as I am hoping to get up around 1am to check out the retiring lists and see the new catalog!   We'll see how that all goes.   :)   Now back to my card...  I wanted to use the black/gray combo from Dynamic Duos this week and I thought it would be perfect with the sketch at Retro Sketches.


It's a pretty simple card, but I like it.  :)  I don't use contraband (aka non-SU) stuff that often, but I got this stamp set and die for free last year when I won a prize during Hope You Can Cling To.  It was a great reward just to make cards for such a great cause, but I got a few prizes as well.  Can't beat that, right?!  


Laila LOVES to stand up now. Whether it is standing at this toy or standing at the couch trying to help me type, she's all about it!  

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card!! I love what you did for both challenges - thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)