Sunday, April 28, 2013

Fab Friday Flowers


I started a card sometime this week, maybe Friday, but I didn't get time to finish it until today.  I woke up around three this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, so...   It uses the sketch from this week's Fab Friday challenge and the color challenge at Splitcoast.  


The colors were some that will be retiring soon, River Rock, Baja Breeze, and Not Quite Navy.   I also used an embossing folder from the Holiday catalog that is still available, but will not be carried over.   And finally, there are some accents on the tag from French Foliage, another retiring product.  Thankfully Summer Silhouettes and Sweet Essentials will be staying around.  :)

Stamps:  French Foliage, Summer Silhouettes, Sweet Essentials
Ink:  River Rock, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, River Rock, Very Vanilla, Neutrals DSP stack
Accessories:  Basic Pearls, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla seam binding, linen thread
Tools:  Big Shot, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Little Leaves sizzlit, Finishing Touches edgelits, 3/8 circle punch


10 months yesterday!  Time is just flying by!

11 comments:

  1. Stunning, Rita, absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, I love this! So pretty and the flowers are amazing! And Miss Laila is just too much! I can't take it!!!! :-) Thanks for playing with us at Fab Friday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if people at SU had seen this card before the retirement list came out they may have thought twice about retiring some of these items! Love the colors and overall design! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous card Rita. I love it! The flowers look beautiful and I love the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the spring feel to your card.
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! Love the flowers, such pretty coloring!! This uses some of my favorites, Baja Breeze and French Foliage!! And your little girl is adorable!!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gone for the weekend so playing catch-up! Beautiful card and great colors....love your design! Happy, Happy, Happy little Laila!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get over how gorgeous this card is! Wow! If you find yourself needing a recipient for this beauty, you have my address. Hehe! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Rita! Those flowers are just gorgeous. I love your colors and the ribbon treatment on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The river rock looks great on this card. I'll be sad to see it go now! Thank you for playing along with Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)