Thursday, April 25, 2013

CASE this Owl


I took advantage of Laila's second nap today to get in a little stamping. I decided to work on the new sketch from CAS(E) this sketch!   While a lot of my friends were working with their new pre-order goodies, I pulled out some of my retiring products.  :)   I'm saving every penny I make for when the entire catalog goes live!


I love Aviary and really haven't used it nearly enough.   I think I'll be keeping it in my stash along with my favorite green, Lucky Limeade.   

Stamps:  Aviary, Best Yet (retired)
Ink:  Staz On Black, Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, In Color DSP stack
Accessories:  Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Neutrals buttons


Laila is feeding herself most of her meals now.  It's funny to watch her because she'll eat all of her favorite item first (carrots, if they are on there, are always first) and then her second favorite, and so on.  Even if I mix it all up, she'll pick them out in her order.   Her eye is looking much better today thank goodness.  Jason has been diligent in working on it this week and it seems to have helped.  Or it may be that we finally made her a doctor's appointment for Monday and she wants to get better so we go and look like we are crazy parents? lol

10 comments:

  1. Oh how I love the hooties!! Thank you for the lovely post which included pic of your baby girl! Delightful. I have that stamp set and now I know I can case an owl! Happy Full Moon day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute Rita!
    I'm sorry you're losing this set, you always make great cards with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, Rita! Love your little owl and the green with black & white colorcombo. Great take on the sketch. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! Thanks for using Aviary. I was planning a card w/this stamp set, and you helped get me inspired. Your creations are always wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, I like how the middle cage is popped up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this with all the yummy Lucky Limeade! And what a great take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful card! It catched my eye...sad is retiring but yes it will be in my stash too!! Blessings!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that the one in the middle is a little off-kilter. And I LOVE looking at photos of Laila - she's so cute and must bring so much joy to your life! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E)This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE how you have used this sketch - the angled owl cage is such a fun and creative touch! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I am so late in commenting on this darling card! I love how the little owl/cage is askew....almost looks like the owl set it to swinging! Very cute! And Laila looks so smart eating her goodies. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)