Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Stampin' Up! Too Kind for FMS


The fabulous Jennifer Timko is our sketch creator at Freshly Made Sketches this week and has this fun one for you.   

I wasn't feeling so good  yesterday and didn't remember until about 3pm that I hadn't made my card.  Oops!   I had a class last night, so I had to hurry and hope that a card came together fairly quickly for me.  Well, Too Kind made sure that happened.  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE that set?!   I was trying a new color combination from the Color Coach (Old Olive, Pool Party, Crushed Curry), but the Crushed Curry didn't seem to make it.  

Stamps:  Too Kind
Ink:  Pool Party, Old Olive
Paper:  Pool Party, Old Olive, Whisper White, In Color DSP stack (retired)
Accessories:  Basic Pearls, Neutrals buttons (retired), Pool Party baker's twine (retired)


Laila had a pretty good day yesterday minus a couple of what Jason's calling timeouts.  ;)   She enjoyed a bit of reading in her chair so we could take some pictures of her in her cute outfit for grandma.

6 comments:

  1. Oh so soft and pretty! You have made some beautiful cards with this set! And I love how Laila reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite awesome at stamping in a pinch! I now have this stamp set, and it due to the awesome things you've done with it. This card is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could create such an awesome card as fast! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wouldn't think that you made this card last minute Rita - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card because it is so you. Yep, you working in a pinch is really great!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always know the perfect color combinations to use with this stamp set to create an amazing flower. This is no exception. What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)