Saturday, October 4, 2014

Happy World Cardmaking Day!


I've been stamping away today and haven't had much time to take pictures and post!  I tried to fix this one up a bit from a picture I took on my phone.  I'll go back and do a better one tomorrow and replace it.   We made this at my event today.  I based it on a previous project of mine, but you probably won't know it. I went with a coffee mug to work with Dini's Hope You Can Cling To challenge.   You can find a list of those challenges here.   Funny how you start out with one idea and it totally morphs into something else.   I will be sharing this over on the Newton's Nook blog for their World Cardmaking Day challenge.  I did use a Newton's Nook stamp today, but I didn't get to finish it as I need to cut one thing from my Cameo.  Bummer!


Someone took the pumpkin muffin this morning and stuck her face all in it!  Crazy girl.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rita! Happy World Card-making day! Glad you were using NND stamps- even if you didn't have time to finish your card - let me know when you do post it so I can see! And Thanks so much for linking up with our World Card-making day challenge at Newton's Nook Designs !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coffee card is very sweet - and yes, often one idea morphs into something completely different....good job! Also good job to Laila for loving her muffin!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)