Saturday, October 18, 2014

Stripping Down


I forgot I had one more HYCCT card to share.  I made this one for Holly's challenge to "strip down" and use strips on our card.   I love this technique as it is a great way to use up scraps!  We did this one at my World Card Making Day class too and it was fun to see how different everyone's looked depending on the papers they picked out.   I added a big shabby bow for fun.


I recently signed up for a daily email of toddler activitiy suggestions.   One of them was a bowl of water with a bit of dish detergent added and a whisk.   It has been a hit this week!   I was able to get some work done in the kitchen while she "cooked bubbles" and it was great for both of us!   It has activities for lots of ages, so I totally recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)