Monday, October 27, 2014

Prickley Pear Monday Inspiration


It's Monday and time for some new inspiration from the Prickley Pear team.   We've had some super nice weather here in Texas, so I pulled out my Fall colors and this awesome tree.   I couldn't resist adding one of the beautiful owls that are the focus of the set.  

Stamps:  Mini Owls


We went to a little pumpkin patch at a local church this week.   Laila had a blast and we came home with four pumpkins.  lol   She looked so adorable in this cute dress that my mom made for her.   One of the new-to-her things that she loved was the seesaw!

6 comments:

  1. What a cool card! That little owl is too cute - as is that little Laila :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute...one of my favorite cards I have seen with this set! Great twine too! :) Love your dd's dress! sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute (the card and little Laila!) I love the big eyes on that owl staring out from the colorful branches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, colorful and really like the popped up owl! Very sweet picture of Laila's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your little girl is adorable!! What a cutie!!! Terrific card! I love the owl in your tree!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)