Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Won't You Be My Teddy Bear?


Yay for stamping!    I finally have the house ready for Mom's visit and had a little time (okay, an hour, but hey!) to spare.   I decided to work on a card for Hope You Can Cling To.   I was looking at Lee's challenge and thinking that I didn't have any teddy bear images.  I finally remembered that my Copic certification class had a little bear so I grabbed it and here is my card!  Yay! Remember you can find Master Challenge List here.
 

And my helper with the crazy hair.  lol  We are about to go get dressed AND comb our hair so we can go to the airport!   So excited!  

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card and that sweet teddy bear! So is your daughter....excited for you for your mom's visit!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)